Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Thank You

Room 8
Saint Patrick's School
5 Church Crescent
Panmure
Auckland 1072


Dear Josephine & Angela
Thank you for welcoming our class into to the Fencible cottage.


What I really enjoyed about the tour inside the Stone Cottage was the old machinery and tools because it looked completely different from the machinery and tools now. One example of this was the old vacuum. It looked very different from the modern vacuums we have in our homes today. I was fascinated by the remnant of the old volcanic bomb ( rock) because of how it came out a volcano.


I thought it was interesting about the size of the house inside it made me think that the people in the time of Fencibles,were possibly not at big or as tall as we are today, because the stair way and rooms were very small. Another interesting thing that caught my eye, was an electronic device. This camera was like nothing I had ever seen except in old movies.


What got me thinking about the cottage was that it looked small from the outside but it was bigger on the inside. Perhaps it was bigger from the inside because the roof was used as a part of the house for bedrooms.


Once again I’d like to say, thank you Josephine & Angela.
From Carlos







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.